Aruba

Aruba
aloe factory
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world: indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall--confucius

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." anon

A man is but the product of his thoughts--what he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi


I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
but still I can do something;
and because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do something that I can do. edward everett hale
Doom to you who legislate evil, who make laws that make victims -- laws that make misery for the poor, that rob my destitute people of dignity, exploiting defenseless widows, taking advantage of homeless children. What will you have to say on Judgment Day, when Doomsday arrives out of the blue? Who will you get to help you? What good will your money do you? (Isaiah 10:1-3, The Message)

There is nothing in the world more beautiful than the forest clothed to its very hollows in snow. It is the still ecstasy of nature, wherein every spray, every blade of grass, every spire of reed, every intricacy of twig, is clad w/radiance. william sharp

I think no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature's rebirth? edward giobbi

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. marcel proust

I am only one, but still I am one.I cannot do everything,but still I can do something;and because I cannot do everything,I will not refuse to do something that I can do. edward everett hale




Saturday, June 5, 2010

Regrets to Pink Floyd-- America today

We don’t need no habeas corpus
We all need some thought control
No free thought in the daylight
Congress leave them banks alone
Hey! Government! Hit the road!

We don’t need no health insurance
Global warming is a lie
No Hispanics in Arizona
All illegals go back home
We ain’t our brother’s keeper
Hey, leave us whites alone. (substitute for whites = corporates, bankers, military,
etc)

We don’t have to even worry
Evolution is so wrong
Texas will teach all the children
To be new bricks in the wall

Hey, Sit here by this mad hatter
You just need some tea to drink
Soon you’ll say no to everything
And will never have to think

We don’t want to be too different
We don’t want to stand alone
One man can not make a difference
Hey! Just leave us all alone.

We are jealous: we are angry
And we’re going to make you pay
We will ask and y’ betcha tell
We've got lots of facts to sell.

Lies, innuendo, left-right shifts
What you mean it's not the truth?
Can't separate fact from fiction?
Turn right here to your abyss.

Dear white Jesus in the heavens
Leave the white man in control
Red or black or brown or yellow
Please tell them where they belong.

Refrains:
We don’t want to save the planet
We don’t want to stop pollution
We don’t want to feed the hungry
We’re done paying for police patrols

We don’t want no gun control
We don’t need higher taxes
We don’t need road repair
We don’t need sanitation


We don't need no ambulance service
We can do without the mail



Got any ideas of your own? Add them. For sure there must be something about the little oil problem and BP

No comments: