Aruba

Aruba
aloe factory
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world: indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall--confucius

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." anon

A man is but the product of his thoughts--what he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi


I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
but still I can do something;
and because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do something that I can do. edward everett hale
Doom to you who legislate evil, who make laws that make victims -- laws that make misery for the poor, that rob my destitute people of dignity, exploiting defenseless widows, taking advantage of homeless children. What will you have to say on Judgment Day, when Doomsday arrives out of the blue? Who will you get to help you? What good will your money do you? (Isaiah 10:1-3, The Message)

There is nothing in the world more beautiful than the forest clothed to its very hollows in snow. It is the still ecstasy of nature, wherein every spray, every blade of grass, every spire of reed, every intricacy of twig, is clad w/radiance. william sharp

I think no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature's rebirth? edward giobbi

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. marcel proust

I am only one, but still I am one.I cannot do everything,but still I can do something;and because I cannot do everything,I will not refuse to do something that I can do. edward everett hale




Friday, January 7, 2011

my answer to medications

you are absolutely right. i will stop the heart meds for heart and migraines, meds for arthritis and ask the benevolent god -- christian god of course, white christian god--to heal me. i will grow back the replaced expensive hips (paid ...for by my evil insurance) which cause problems going through the security at airports-which is my fault for poor genetics. i hope other family members also experience this problem so they can understand the wonderfulness of positive thought--we can make it right if we try hard enough, positive thought waves. remember bad heart and bad joints run in the family. prepare to experience pain and death with no treatment. mental problems? Scientology and positive thought can address that like for the post delivery issues some mothers face; hurt in a car accident? (probably your fault anyway) just imagine those healing vibes and you will be okay, if not get a self instruction book and fix it yourself or i can help you - dissecting is always fun. lost a job - your fault. don't work - something odd there. single--well we know what that problem is. post traumatic stress? patient heal thyself. child of an illegal? damn you go back to your own country -- with all the rest of us. won't the rest of the world be surprised when we get on a boat and go back where we belong? done something illegal or suspected of it? automatically guilty--let's waterboard everyone. the end always justifies the means. war is kind especially since our country is always right. don't go to the correct church, synagogue, temple,etc -- may your soul rot in hell. hungry? your fault so go without; you are responsible. hard hearted? no. this is the way it must be. yes i agree NO to everything except if it's for me. mother used to say this little poem which is SO right for the times.

god bless me and my wife, my son john, us four and no more.

my mission statement for the future:

therefore, ask nothing of me, no help, no advice, no assistance. you take care of yourself and keep out of my way and the righteous way of corporations and capitalism, god bless them all. i will not accept any pension government or otherwise or social security or medicare or medicaid or go to the VA or food stamps or public assistance or help from the food bank or from church pantries, or work under the table, or accept $ for taking care of someone, or use any subsided service like transportation or schools, etc since that would make me a hypocrite. i will kill my own food, plant my garden, raise sheep to make my clothes, forge my tools, make my own energy, create my own income, defend my property and family, establish my own church, get rid of those who get in my way economically, socially or otherwise, etc.

i shall ignore any biblical references to loving others, forgiving, helping, healing,tithing, finding the missing sheep when 99 are already safe, turning over the tables of the money lenders, taking care of mothers (crucifixion scene), giving bread not a stone, etc. I shall sleep soundly since i am pure and without fault or blame. i will cast stones because i am not part of any problem; couldn't be. it's not MY fault.


*
Donna Hart oops left out the son and his wife in the poem. easy to do since females are so worthless and discrimination against them is not protected by the constitution (dear mr scalia)


you know, now that i'm an "ordained minister" i think my church name could be "the righteous way". has a ring to it. i'll keep thinking--must be a good capitalistic way to sucker my congregation no how about church of righteous sleep

#

No comments: